Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A course place is only secured on the acceptance of a completed application form and receipt of a non-refundable deposit. (If, for any reason, a student is not accepted the deposit is, of course refunded.) (Students can take out independent cancellation insurance to protect against loss in the event of illness, injury, jury service and other difficulties preventing the completion of a course. Cancellation Insurance may be available from CancelSure, telephone 01793 770087. This would cover your deposit in the event that you needed to cancel (you would receive your deposit back in full in the event cancelling the course for any reason). Please note, however, that there may well be other companies offering similar services, we do not intend to promote only this particular one) 2. Course fees are to be paid in full prior to the course start date or by instalment via bank transfer.
• After attending the first day of the weekend, the student is held by this contract to pay the full tuition fee. This also means that even when a student decides to leave the course or is asked to leave by the tutor, the whole fee needs to be paid. This is to be able to pay the pre-booked location, and the preparation and administrative work, which has already been paid for and done whether a student attends the course or not.
• If the student decides to retake the training another year, a £30 reduction is given. 3. To complete the course and to be able to have your diploma you as student are expected to
attend the training weekend and to complete all the cases studies and submit them to me. 4.
The course tutor reserves the right to decide that a student will not be able to hold the
diploma as professional qualification.
5. The tutor also reserves the right to ask a student to leave the course at any time. If this is the case, the reasons will be communicated with the student in person or by letter. In most circumstances any form of mediation will be possible.
6. You as student are solely responsible for your own well-being (physically and mentally) regarding anything happening during the course and must inform the teacher of any matters affecting their health for the duration of the course. The course is not therapy and the tutor not a therapist. If further therapy is wanted, you will have organize this yourself.
7. All students shall respect the other course participants irrespective of race, colour, creed or
sex and will endeavour to respect any values that may be different from their own. 8. Confidentiality provides privacy and safety within the group. Whilst there is no automatic
presumption that all information given is confidential, students must work within the guideline that all personal information about group members is confidential. Confidentiality can be breached if there is a risk of harm to anyone involved directly or indirectly. 9. Should difficulties arise with another member of the group, students must call upon the group
or the tutor for mediation and resolution.
I enforce all known safety methods that are seen to be correct in the light of current understanding of your course subject. I as your tutor am not, and will not, be held liable for any assumed damage that is deemed to occur at any time. Students must accept that all knowledge is given in good faith. If required, students must undertake their own individual practice insurance.
I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to abide by the course booking terms, conditions and disclaimer and that the above information I have given is true and correct. I hereby state that I, or any persons acting on my behalf, will not hold or claim against my tutor for any damages assumed or otherwise for any conditions, be it emotional, mental, spiritual, physical or financial relating to my training.